The team from NSW Council for Intellectual Disability contacted Live By 5 when they needed a quick-turnaround of a not-for-profit website to help them obtain registrations for their new peer support training initiative for people with intellectual disabilities: Team Up.
With limited time, but their branding and content ready to go, we were more than happy to help them get this one up and running.
Live by 5 included customisations:
- Font, colour and layout customisation of Generate Press theme with Premium additions
- Accessibility components and configuration of a plugin that allowed individual users to change their experience of the website based on their accessibility requirements.
- Page builder for more complex layouts
- Image styling manipulation to match desired aesthetics
- 3 forms to collect registrations
- Integration of a screen-reader (3rd party component licensed by NSW CID)
Check out the live site here: Teamup.org.au